Your donation is greatly appreciated—and tax-deductible.
Here are some examples of how we use your support:
- $50 will cover the costs of two topic guides for Model UN participants at economically disadvantaged schools.
- $100 will support staff and interns in leading one in-school presentation on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- A $250 donation will help subsidize lunch expenses for economically disadvantaged students at a Model UN Conference.
- $500 will purchase enough topic guides for one middle school Model UN Conference.
- A donation of $1000 will fund training sessions for students on how to research and write a resolution for the Model UN Conference.
- A generous contribution of $5000 will support a fully implemented, yearlong Model UN program for a local low-income school.
You can either make a single secure online donation or sign up to become a monthly contributor through PayPal:
If you are interested in earmarking your donation for a specific purpose, we would be happy to help. Please contact our Development Associate: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to pay by check, please send to:
821 Raymond Ave, Suite 400
St. Paul, MN 55114